How to measure
OPTION 1: Finding Circumference
1. Cut a string about 6 inches long.
2. Wrap the string around the base of the finger that the ring will be worn on.
3. Mark the point of overlap of the string and measure the length on a ruler (in millimeters)to find the circumference of the ring size. This can also be done with a strip of paper.
OPTION 2: Finding Diameter
1. Take an existing ring for the finger you intend the ring to be worn on.
2. Set the ring on top of a ruler and measure the distances from the widest interior to the other side of the interior. This can also be done with a strip of paper.
*standard JudeFrances sizing